At The Valley School we pride ourselves on providing your child an excellent learning experience in a safe environment every day. To ensure a healthy environment, we have enhanced our safety procedures and protocols in multiple ways:
- Contactless check-in and pickup system in place with the implementation of the Brightwheel app. Parents can now check-in, add drop off notes, or notify us about absences using their own devices;
- Temperature checks and health screenings of all staff and students are conducted daily;
- Increased hygiene is conducted to keep germs away. All children and staff must wash their hands upon arrival and multiple times throughout the day;
- Multiple step cleaning procedures are conducted throughout the day to disinfect the classroom and learning environments;
- Personal protective equipment available to all staff members and worn throughout the day;
- Changes to the physical environment to encourage social distancing practices
- Implementation of mask wearing procedures for students ages 3 and older;
- Limitation of items brought into the classrooms;
- Contactless and centralized messaging system in place for all parents to view their child’s day through the Brightwheel app;
- Parents can also maintain their safety through contactless access to their child’s account, view charges and make payments through the Brightwheel app on their own devices.
All of our efforts are put in place to continue to provide your child, family and our staff with a safe and healthy environment as we continue to respond to the protocols in place to stop the spread of infectious diseases.